So here it is. After months of organizing and searching for the right speakers, we’re pleased to finally have further details to share on the 2019 EA Connect Days agenda.
Just like last year, we’ve chosen presentations that reflect key trends in Enterprise Architecture and Digital Transformation. All of which conducted by a balanced list of experts from both industry-leading enterprises and LeanIX itself. Yet to kick it all off, we’ll be delivering two keynote addresses: one from Bruce Daisley, VP EMEA Twitter and host of the Eat Sleep Work Repeat podcast; another from André Christ, CEO LeanIX, who will use the occasion to discuss his company’s roadmap for the future.
Some interesting additions this year include a talk by the LEGO Group on using “EA as a Dynamic Capability”, the benefits of “Enterprise Collaboration” by Pinellas County in Florida, and details on the “Integration of EA and ITIL” by Campari. To supplement these presentations, EA Connect Days will also offer learning sessions on subjects such as Cloud Governance and Technology Risk Management. Here's the current list:
- “The Roadmap of Enterprise Architecture and LeanIX”, André Christ, LeanIX
- “Improving EAM Data Quality with LeanIX Surveys”, Christian Patterer and Matthias Schnell, EVN
- “The Best Way to Navigate in a Data-Driven World”, Jan Puzicha, LeanIX
- “Cloud Intelligence: Automatic Discovery & Analysis”, Dominik Rose, LeanIX
- “Quantifying the Impact of EA: LeanIX & Forrester Study”, Simon Barth, LeanIX
- “Agile EA in a Transforming Organization”, Dr. David Heise, ALDI Süd
- “Driving Digital Transformation with Capability Modeling”, Bernardo Tarillion, Magna International
- “EA as a Dynamic Capability in the LEGO Group”, Troels Kristian Hansen and Robert Lorenz Törmer, LEGO Group
- “Live Coding Session - Integration API”, Niklas Henrich and Werner Krahe, LeanIX
- “APM: Rationalizing Application”, Christian Richter, LeanIX
- “Enterprise Collaboration for Everyone”, Nancy Halvorsen, Pinellas County Florida
- “Technology Risk Management: Leveraging ServiceNow", Patrick Schober, LeanIX
- “Integration Architecture Management”, Christian Velten, LeanIX
- “How Campari Leveraged the Integration of LeanIX & ServiceNow to Bring Together EA and ITIL Processes", Matthew Zeidler, Campari
The EA Connect Days 2019 program is still evolving, so be sure to stay posted to this blog or any other LeanIX channel for updates. But as a reminder, it’s all happening on November 26 and 27 at the World Conference Center in Bonn, Germany.
Registration details can be found below!
LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA) that enables organizations to make faster, data-driven decisions for their IT landscape. More than 250 leading brands worldwide such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone, and Zalando use the innovative tool. Users of LeanIX gain insights on how to organize and leverage their IT landscape to increase competitiveness and innovation going forward. LeanIX addresses the common enterprise predicament that information regarding IT landscapes is missing, outdated, or difficult to analyze. LeanIX is headquartered in Bonn, Germany.